- Obtain a NJ Business Registration Certificate
A business or individual doing business with the public sector in New Jersey is required to be registered with the State of New Jersey.
- Join the Morris County Vendor List
- Solicitations are advertised in Morris County’s official newspaper as determined by resolution of the Board of County Commissioners (currently the Daily Record)
- Proposal and qualifications requests are on Morris County’s official web site.
- Copies of those and all other solicitations are on our Morris County Online Bid System.
- Register for the Morris County Online Bid System for all bid/quote detailed information and addenda.
- Complete all documents according to “Instructions to Bidders”
- Place bid/quote with original signature in a sealed envelope
- Mark envelope with the title and number of the bid
- Mark envelope with date and time of the bid/quote opening
- Deliver bid/quote to Purchasing Office by designated date and time
- If you have questions about specific forms in a bid package, please contact the Division of Purchasing at (973) 285-6323.
Doing Business with Morris County
- Vendor Registration
Add your business to the Morris County Vendor List
- NJ Business Registration Certificate
Any business or individual doing business with a governmental agency in New Jersey is required to be registered with the State of New Jersey.
- “Pay-to-Play” Information
Laws and information about the requirements for New Jersey’s new “Pay-to-Play” regulations. Morris County awards all contract through the “Fair and Open” procedure.
- Local Unit Pay-to-Play Law
Easy to read “Top Ten Things to Know about Pay to Play Law” from the State of NJ, Department of Community Affairs.