You can protect yourself from mosquito bites!
What Homeowners Can Do
- Dump all standing water from containers including kiddie pools, flower pots, garbage cans and tarps.
- Clean out bird baths once a week.
- Eliminate standing water and low areas on your property.
- Clean the gutters on your house.
- Use screens to prevent mosquitoes from entering the home.
- Keep ditches and stormwater facilities free of debris.
- Use fountains or fish in ornamental ponds.
Call your local mosquito control agency for more information.