The Division of Mosquito Control carries on a program of Integrated Pest Management including inspections, biological controls, water management and public education, coordinated with the DEP and health agencies.
- Due to an increase in West Nile Virus activity, we will be treating the woods/floodplains behind the following locations via backpack sprayers from 8:00AM-11:00AM
Lake Shore Dr.
North Main St.
- Due to a high adult mosquito population, we will be treating the woods/floodplains behind the following locations via All-Terrain Vehicles from 8:00AM-11:00AM
N. Main St.
- Due to a high adult mosquito population we will be treating the woods/floodplains behind following locations via All-Terrain Vehicles from 8:00AM-11:00AM
- Due to an increase in West Nile Virus activity we will be treating the woods/floodplains behind the following locations via Backpack Sprayers from 7:30AM-12:00PM
Callahan St., Jaclyn Dr.
Chubb Park, Sugar Maple Rd.,
E. Springtown Rd.
- September 13, 2018 Rockaway Township Division of Health
65 Mount Hope Road
Rockaway, NJ 07866
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Peter Tabbot, Health Officer
The Rockaway Township Division of Health is pleased to invite residents to a health promotion program entitled ‘Take ...
- August 10, 2018 Our staff is working diligently to control the mosquito populations.
Inspectors and Field Staff are working to control both adult and larval stages of mosquitoes. Several street sprays took place last night and more are scheduled ...
- May 31, 2018 This year we have two travelling displays making their way across Morris County.
Our tick display features information on keeping yourself, family and pets safe from tick bites.
The Asian Tiger Mosquito display is packed with information ...
- May 31, 2018 We will have our fun and educational booth at many upcoming events. Check out our mosquito larvae, tick specimens, see our mosquito fish, ask us questions and gain knowledge on how to avoid both mosquito ...