The Division of Mosquito Control carries on a program of Integrated Pest Management including inspections, biological controls, water management and public education, coordinated with the DEP and health agencies.
- Due to a high adult mosquito population, we will be treating the woods/floodplains behind the following locations via All-Terrain Vehicles from 5:00AM-7:30AM
- Due to a high adult mosquito population we will treating behind the following location via All-Terrain Vehicle from 5:00AM-8:00AM
- Due to a high adult mosquito population, we will be treating the woods/floodplains behind the following locations via All-Terrain Vehicle from 5:00AM-9:00AM
Sweetwood Rd., Ray Ave., Huntingdon Ridge
- Due to a high adult mosquito population, we will be treating the woods/floodplains behind the following locations via All-Terrain Vehicles from 5:00AM-12:00PM
Jefferson Rd., Eastman’s Rd.
- May 31, 2018 This year we have two travelling displays making their way across Morris County.
Our tick display features information on keeping yourself, family and pets safe from tick bites.
The Asian Tiger Mosquito display is packed with information ...
- May 31, 2018 We will have our fun and educational booth at many upcoming events. Check out our mosquito larvae, tick specimens, see our mosquito fish, ask us questions and gain knowledge on how to avoid both mosquito ...
- January 25, 2018 Now booking for our 2018 Public Education Season! Our calendar is already filling up. We are available for FREE to Morris County groups and events! Exhibit booths, presentations, special events! Information on mosquitoes and ticks- ...
- June 13, 2017 MOUNT OLIVE TWP. – A free program on Asian tiger mosquitoes will be presented at 7 p.m., Tuesday, June 13, in the gathering room of the Mount Olive Public Library, 202 Flanders-Drakestown Road, Budd Lake.