The Division of Mosquito Control carries on a program of Integrated Pest Management including inspections, biological controls, water management and public education, coordinated with the DEP and health agencies.
- Due to a high adult mosquito population, we will be treating the woods/floodplains behind the following locations via All-Terrain Vehicles from 5:00AM-7:30AM
- Due to a high adult mosquito population, we will be treating the woods/floodplains behind the following locations via All-Terrain Vehicles from 5:00AM-9:00AM
Garden Ave., Weston Ave., Rowan Rd., Coleman Ave., Jackson Ave., Milton ...
- Due to a high adult mosquito population, we will be treating the following locations via Truck Mounted Sprayer from 7:00PM-12:00AM
Van Riper Ave., John Henry Dr., Green Meadows Rd., Kraumer Dr., Stiles Ln., Badner Rd., ...
- Due to a high adult mosquito population, we will be treating the following locations via Truck Mounted Sprayers from 7:00PM-12:00AM (weather and resources depending) with a make up date of 8/16/2018
Eagle Rock Ave., Tuttle ...
- August 10, 2018 Our staff is working diligently to control the mosquito populations.
Inspectors and Field Staff are working to control both adult and larval stages of mosquitoes. Several street sprays took place last night and more are scheduled ...
- May 31, 2018 This year we have two travelling displays making their way across Morris County.
Our tick display features information on keeping yourself, family and pets safe from tick bites.
The Asian Tiger Mosquito display is packed with information ...
- May 31, 2018 We will have our fun and educational booth at many upcoming events. Check out our mosquito larvae, tick specimens, see our mosquito fish, ask us questions and gain knowledge on how to avoid both mosquito ...
- January 25, 2018 Now booking for our 2018 Public Education Season! Our calendar is already filling up. We are available for FREE to Morris County groups and events! Exhibit booths, presentations, special events! Information on mosquitoes and ticks- ...