Posted Wednesday, July 1st, 2020
Three Westbound Lanes to be Closed
Beginning at 9 p.m. and until 6 a.m. tomorrow, Thursday, July 2, NJDOT’s contractor, I.E.W. Construction Group, is scheduled to close and detour I-80 westbound traffic at Exit 37 in Rockaway Township.
Only one lane of traffic will be maintained during the overnight hours.
These closures will allow the contractor to mill and pave the bridge deck over County Route 513/Green Pond Road.
I-80 westbound Exit 37 to CR 513/Hibernia/Rockaway detour:
· Motorists traveling on I-80 westbound wishing to take Exit 37 to CR 513/Hibernia/Rockaway will be directed to continue on I-80 westbound
· Take Exit 35A towards Dover
· Merge onto CR 661/Mount Hope Avenue
· Turn left onto the ramp to I-80 eastbound
· Take Exit 37 to CR 513/Hibernia/Rockaway
If work is completed early, the road will reopen sooner. The precise timing of the work is subject to change due to weather or other factors.
Motorists are encouraged to check NJDOT’s traffic information website www.511nj.org for real-time travel information.