Posted Tuesday, March 31st, 2020
MUST HAVE APPOINTMENTS — MUST HAVE PRESCRIPTIONS
Morris County, in coordination with Atlantic Health System, has expanded the appointment schedule for the COVID-19 drive-thru testing center for Morris County residents only, located at the County College of Morris (CCM) in Randolph.
After the first day of testing ran smoothly on Monday, with 86 appointments at 15-minute intervals, the schedule of appointments was expanded today to more than 200, with shorter intervals.
The Morris County COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Site is located at CCM, Dover Chester Road, Randolph, NJ 07869. Residents with appointments must use the Dover Chester Road entrance to access the site: https://goo.gl/maps/gmZBrQSXvyaVc25S7
Residents must show up in a vehicle; must have identification, an appointment and a prescription from a medical provider to access the testing site. It is preferred, for the benefit of the medical volunteers, that you have an easy to read printed copy of a medical prescription. However, if you have no alternative, a prescription can be displayed on your phone.
For information and to make an appointment visit https://health.morriscountynj.gov/COVIDTesting
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Testing is scheduled between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- To be tested, residents MUST:
- have a COVID-19 test prescription from a healthcare provider
- read and acknowledge the consent form
- make an appointment
- Persons WILL be turned away if they don’t meet all of these qualifications.
- Residents with a prescription can move forward to scheduling an appointment after acknowledging the waiver.
- Please sign up for an appointment at: https://health.morriscountynj.gov/COVIDTesting
- Registration will begin at 10 a.m. each day for appointments two days in advance.
- Residents may not sign up for an appointment until they get a prescription from a healthcare provider. If a resident is symptomatic, call your doctor as soon as possible. Visit CDC for information on symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- There is no charge for the test
ARRIVING AT THE TESTING CENTER:
- Your ID (any others that have an appointment in same vehicle) and appointment verification for all potential clients will be confirmed before entry is permitted.
- NO photographing or video recording is permitted
- Please pay attention to all signage which is in English and Spanish
- ALL vehicle windows must remain CLOSED
- DO NOT ROLL DOWN ANY VEHICLE WINDOW until instructed to do so
- Do NOT move forward until instructed to do so
- There are no emergency services available at the testing location. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please go to the nearest hospital emergency room or dial 911
- If you included an email address when you scheduled your appointment, you will receive an email on how you can obtain your test results from the laboratory’s portal. You should receive an email with 48 hours of your test.
If you have questions, you can call the County Hotline at 973-829-8250, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
For more information on COVID-19 and Morris County’s response, visit https://health.morriscountynj.gov/coronavirus.