Posted Saturday, May 11th, 2019
Utilizing Their Skills and Talents to Benefit the Life of the College
More than 20 students at County College of Morris (CCM) were recently recognized by the college for their success and contributions to the campus.
Alexa Wyszkowski, of Rockaway, is presented with the Board of Trustees Service Award by Trustee Chair Paul R. Licitra at CCM’s 50th Annual Campus Life Appreciation Dinner Dance.
The students were presented with awards at the 50th Annual Campus Life Appreciation Dinner Dance. Since 1969, CCM’s Office of Campus Life has recognized outstanding students who have been involved in clubs, organizations and performing arts productions. This year’s recognition event took place at the Meadow Wood Manor in Randolph.
“These students have worked hard and contributed significantly to the life of the college,” noted Don Phelps, director of Campus Life. “This is our way of providing them with some well-deserved recognition and thanking them for their efforts.”
Awards presented at the event were:
- Board of Trustees Service Award: Alexa Wyszkowski, of Rockaway
- Dean Douglas A. Patton Student Life Award: Joaquin Mould, of Randolph
- Outstanding First-Year Student Leader Award: Corey Anding, of Newark
- Sherman H. Masten Scholar/Leader Awards: Emma Mendoza, of Boonton; Joaquin Mould, of Randolph
- George Dragonetti Distinguished Leader Awards: Henry Agyei, of Cedar Knolls; Angela Galviz-Cuellar, of Dover; Amelia Medici, of Succasunna; Emma Mendoza, of Boonton; Joaquin Mould, of Randolph; Natalie Otero Lopez, of Morristown; Raven Resch, of Long Valley; Alexa Wyszkowski, of Rockaway
- Performing Arts Awards:
- Performance Arts Musical Theatre: Matthew Delavan, of Madison; Corrie Down , of West Milford; Anna Hill, of Dover; Vanessa Jimenez, of Budd Lake
- Performing Arts Technical: Kelly Kavanaug, of Rockaway; Christopher Zelley, of Randolph
- Performing Arts Alumni: Christopher Bosch, of Kinnelon; Kelly Miller, of Dover
- Performing Arts Challenger: Mykaela Pocquat, of Budd Lake; Rachel Wilson, of Randolph
- Performing Arts Dance Outstanding Achievement in Performance and Choreography: Sabrina Olivieri, of Long Valley; Courtney Crerand, of Lake Hiawatha
- Performing Arts Drama: Finnian Burns, of Chatham; Nicole Rodgers, of Pompton Plains
- Judith Raulf Award: Danielle Cappuzzo, of Succasunna
- Donald Yaw Award: Carlos Angel, of Byram Township