Posted Wednesday, March 14th, 2018
The Morris County Chamber of Commerce has announced the appointment of seven new board members.
The Chamber’s board promotes the organization’s mission, provides financial oversight, ethical and legal governance and ensures a sustainable future for the organization.
New board members include: James Jacobi of Medix, Renee Robertson of GAF, Robin Rotenberg of BASF Corporation, David Schluer of Net Worth Management Group, Rob Walton of JCP&L/FirstEnergy Corp., Christine Cox-West of International Planning Alliance, and Debbie Wolpov of Premier Payments.
“We feel so fortunate to have seven successful business leaders join our Board” said Paul Boudreau, president of the Morris County Chamber of Commerce. “These individuals have experience as volunteer Chamber leaders and members of our organization. They understand the challenges our members face and will be strategic partners in setting the Chamber’s agenda.”
- Jacobi is the senior account executive at Medix, a public speaker and healthcare leader. His team focuses on workforce solutions for businesses in healthcare, job coaching for nurses and social workers, and staffing and recruitment services. He helps to facilitate placements in managed care organizations, hospitals, medical groups, and home care companies.
- Robertson is the head of talent at GAF and is an award-winning author. As a veteran talent management executive, she has been recognized for her ability to build award-winning organizations and cultures. She also served as a trusted adviser and executive coach to many influential business leaders.
- Rotenberg is the vice president, corporate communications and chief communications officer of BASF Corporation. She is responsible for the development and implementation of corporate communications programs, ensuring quality and consistency of internal and external strategic messaging.
- Schluer is the president of Net Worth Management Group. During his 50-year career, he has developed and implemented investment strategies for institutional, corporate and private clients. He is responsible for all investment and financial planning activities of the firm’s clients.
- Walton is an area manager at JCP&L/FirstEnergy. He acts as the liaison between JCP&L and 27 municipalities and three counties to ensure elected officials are informed about JCP&L service and operations.
- Cox-West is the vice president of International Planning Alliance. She manages a life and disability brokerage unit and is responsible for the agency growth and development of the Bloomfield office. Cox-West is an active NAIFA member, the President-Elect of the Society for Financial Service Professionals for Monmouth and Ocean County and is the President of the Women in Insurance and Financial Services North Jersey Gateway Chapter. In 2016, she was named in the top 150 Leading Women Entrepreneurs as an Intrapreneur.
- Wolpov is a national sales executive at Premier Payments powered by Newtek, a full-service merchant banking and credit card processing company. She plays an instrumental role in securing and servicing over 700 accounts to help fuel Premier Payments’ exponential growth. Her competitive pricing strategies combined with her commitment to innovative customer service has made her a leader in her industry and an advocate for her customer base.
About the Morris County Chamber of Commerce
The Morris County Chamber of Commerce has 905 members that employ 100,000 people in Morris County and surrounding counties. The Chamber seeks to help each member realize its business and community involvement goals, and works with key leaders at all levels to develop a strategy that supports the culture and specific objectives of their enterprise.