Wednesday, February 28th, 2018
The Morris County Chamber of Commerce is seeking your help in honoring the county’s top nonprofit organizations for leadership and exemplary programs.
To nominate a person or group for the Chamber’s 2018 “Not-For-Profit Excellence Awards,” you must submit a nomination by March 23 at http://www.morrischamber.org/Not-For-Profit-Excellence-Awards.htm. For more information, call 973.539.3882
During the Chamber’s Not-For-Profit Conference on April 19, at the Wyndham Hamilton Park, Morris County 501(c)(3) organizations and volunteers who exemplify excellence in innovation and leadership that have resulted in new and improved services for their clients and have had a meaningful impact on our community will be honored.
One winner will be recognized in each of these five nomination categories:
- Innovative Program of Not-For-Profit organization with revenue under $1 million
- Innovative Program of Not-For-Profit organization with revenue over $1 million
- Exemplary Leader of Not-For-Profit organization with revenue under $1 million
- Exemplary Leader of Not-For-Profit organization with revenue over $1 million
- Exemplary Private Sector Leader dedicated to supporting the Not-For-Profit community
- Organizations must be recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) in the State of New Jersey
- Organizations must be located in Morris County
- Not-For-Profit Exemplary Leader award nominee must currently work for a New Jersey 501(c)(3) as the lead staff executive
- Private Sector Exemplary Award nominee must be associated with an organization located in Morris County