Posted Tuesday, October 13th, 2015
Meanwhile, contractors last week completed paving a section of Ridgedale Avenue in Hanover and Florham Park, as the county’s 2015 resurfacing program draws near its end.
“We have kept our promise to aggressively deal with road improvements across the county, to make sure they are safe for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians,’’ said Morris County Freeholder David
Details on the Changebridge Road project:
· The 2.9-mile project will run from Woodmont Drive and through River Road to the township park.
· Basin work, which should take one to-two weeks, will start at 7 a.m.
· Paving and milling, which will take a least a week each, is scheduled to be done, in most cases, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The exact start date has not yet been set.
· Curb ramps to provide easier access for disabled persons and others will be constructed as part of the project. Motorists should expect some delays. Police will be assigned to help direct traffic.
· The contractor is Della Pello Paving Inc. The project cost is $1.1 million.
Road closures and any needed detours will be properly signed and coordinated with the local police.
· Watchung Avenue in Chatham Borough
· Blackwell Street in Dover and Rockaway Township
· West Blackwell Street in Dover.
· Fairmount Avenue in the Chathams
· Mount Hope Avenue in Dover and Rockaway Township
· Old Denville Road in Boonton Township and Denville
· Mt. Pleasant Ave in East Hanover
· East Hanover Avenue in Hanover and Morris Township
· Lees Hill Road in Harding
· Blue Mill Road in Harding
· Green Pond and Berkshire Valley roads in Jefferson
· Parsippany Boulevard in Parsippany
· Whitehall Road in Montville
· Canfield Avenue in Randolph and Mine Hill
· Center Grove Road in Randolph
· Millbrook Avenue in Randolph
· West Mill Road in Washington Township.
· West Randolph Avenue in Mine Hill
· Ridgedale Avenue, crossing from Florham Park into East Hanover