Visit Morris County’s On-line Bid System
This third-party online system provides instant access to all Morris County Bids, Requests for Proposals, Requests for Qualifications, and Addenda* as issued by the Division of Purchasing. Vendors must register to access open solicitation information. Be advised that it is not mandatory to pay for use of the Morris County Bid System.
(*unless drawings and plans are involved and fee for such is required)
Morris County’s Purchasing Division ensures that all goods and services purchased by the County comply with all applicable New Jersey laws, rules & regulations.
- Purchasing Division is a centralized administrative compliance function in Morris County.
- Employees outside the Purchasing Division do not have the authority to commit County funds.
- Purchasing Division is located on the 5th floor of the County’s Administration & Records Building (10 Court Street, Morristown, NJ 07963)
- Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Quote or Bid Specifications
- All advertised bid requests and requests for proposals must be submitted on the forms provided by Morris County.
- A vendor with questions about the forms may contact Purchasing directly.
- Forms must be returned as hard printed originally signed documents, with any photo copies required in the specifications.
- In the case of a difference between a bidder’s unit price and their price extension, unit prices shall prevail and govern the bid tabulation.
- In the case of a difference between written words and numeric figures, written words prevail.
- Any deviation from or exception to specifications must be noted, attached on company letterhead. Failure to do so implies the specifications as provided are being bid upon.
- Any goods or merchandise received that does not meet specifications will be rejected. Vendors will make arrangement to pick up items at no cost to Morris County
Timeliness of the Receipt of Proposals/Bids
- Bids will not be accepted after the lawfully advertised designated time and date.
- Late bids will be returned unopened and will not be considered under any circumstances.
- All advertised solicitations (BID/RFP/COMPETITIVE CONTRACT) are opened and read publicly at the date and time noted on the solicitation documents and in the legal advertisement pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:11-23 et seq.