Meetings & Agendas
The Morris/Sussex/Warren HIV/AIDS Meetings are held at 11:00 a.m. on the third Tuesday, unless otherwise noted at the following locations
- Hope House, 19-21 Belmont Ave., Dover, N.J
- New Jersey AIDS Services (NJAS), 3 Executive Drive, Morris Plains, N.J
- Zufall, 18 West Blackwell Street, Dover, N.J.
Mission: To serve as a united voice on behalf of HIV infected and affected consumers, service providers and county governments. It will serve as the primary coordinating, planning and policy development entity on issues related to HIV/AIDS in the region.
Purpose: To advise and educate the Freeholders, health care providers, appropriate state and federal government agencies and the general public on matters associated with the prevention, care and treatment of the disease HIV/AIDS.
Structure: The committee shall have (1) representation from three participating counties. Each County shall designate minimum of (3) persons from the following list to serve:
*Freeholder or their designate:
*Department of Human Services:
- Department of Health
- HIV/AIDS Infected or Affected Consumers
- County Advocates, these shall be a Community Based Provider, Primary
For information on HIV/AIDS Services (and all other services) see the Resource Guide.
Members are appointed annually by the Freeholders without pay.
- Shelia Carter (Staff Liaison)
- Allison Delcalzo (Chair) 973-889-6809
- Johanna Moore
- Ron Ritzie
- Steven Suttles
- Alicia Weisbrot
- Padraig Henry
- Caroline Schenkman
- Joanne McEniry
- Ryan Curtis
- Jennifer McGee Avila
- Aliya Onque
- Dwight Peavy
- Advisory Committee Newsletter – March 15, 2016
- Advisory Committee Newsletter – April 19, 2016
- Newark EMA HIV Health Services Planning Council Priority Setting and Resource Allocation Report FY 2014
- Newark EMA HIV Services Planning Council Assessment of Ryan White Part A Administrative Mechanism in the Newark EMA FY 2015
- Newark EMA HIV Services Planning Council Comprehensive Health Plan 2012 – 2014