The Role We Play
We will provide you with information, give you referral options, and help to link you to publicly funded community addictions treatment services, in addition to prevention and education programs. With oversight of the Freeholder appointed Mental Health Addictions Services Advisory Board, we also act as service system and client advocates when needed.
The Morris County Board of Chosen Freeholders and New Jersey Division of Mental Health and Addictions Services provide funding for many community based services.
Call 973-285-6867 if you need assistance.
- Crisis/Psychiatric Services
- Residential & Supportive Housing
- State of NJ Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Support Services, Helplines & Outreach
- National Self-Help Organizations
- Daytop, NJ
- Family Service of Morris County (Prevention and Education)
- Hope House
- New Hope Foundation
- New Pathway Counseling
- Treatment Dynamics