The mission of the Morris County Department of Human Services is to provide help and assistance to residents in need, from children to families to seniors. Services provided by the Department include financial and emergency assistance, access to mental health and substance abuse services, job training and support, prevention services for youth, support for veterans, transportation for elderly and disabled, meals on wheels and adult protective services for vulnerable adults at risk of abuse.
The Department also provides residential care for seniors and the disabled at Morris View Healthcare Center, as well as for juveniles and youth at risk at the Juvenile Detention Center and Youth Shelter.
Our Divisions include:
- Aging, Disabilities & Veterans Services
- Community & Behavioral Health Services
- Juvenile Facilities
- Employment & Training Services
- Morris View Healthcare Center
- Office of Temporary Assistance
- Workforce Development Board